CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEAD (KUALA LUMPUR – OPERATIONS – FULL TIME)
- We founded JomPaw.com with the mission to connect pet parents with a nationwide network of pet lovers for hire. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of all pets, be it cats, dogs, rabbits, ferrets, iguanas, snakes, turtles….you name it!
- JomPaw improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the animals they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Hundreds of services have been booked on JomPaw, including pet boarding, sitting, dog walking, pet taxi, and dog obedience training.
- Needless to say (but we’re going to say it anyway) – we love all animals!
- Founded in 2017 and headquartered in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, we have seen tremendous growth in the Malaysian market so far. Backed up by our latest funding round from Khazanah and Cradle (subsidiary of the Ministry of Finance), we are an agile and ambitious, fast-growing company with an intimate strong bonding team of 8 core team members and more than 200 validated pet sitters, and our leadership comes from some of the most respected companies, such as Lazada, L’occitane, L’oreal, P&G, Unilever and many more.
- Now, we are on our mission to bring JomPaw.com and the benefits we spread amongst pet lovers to the entire Malaysia! Therefore, we are looking for a talented and driven Customer Experience Lead (based in KL)! Work as one of the pioneer team members, develop and grow the JomPaw brand throughout Malaysia and drive demand to our platform.
- As a member of the Customer Experience team, you are the backbone of JomPaw.com. You develop relationships with our users and create an exceptional, personal service experience for them via phone and email
- You demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail, ownership and follow-through and most of all - you are able to really listen to understand the core needs of our community.
- Nothing can really make you flip as you are able and keen to operate with tight timelines while finding the right balance between professionalism and expediency.
- Based on the customer feedback and your own experience, you proactively seek new ways to provide excellent customer support and how to improve JomPaw.com – and yourself.
- You build long-lasting relationships with our registered pet parents and pet sitters while providing superior customer support.
- You are able to communicate effectively and manage escalated conversations in a professional manner between both parties (owner and sitter), as well as outside parties such as vet clinics and boarding facilities.
- Where others are seeing problems, you are seeing solutions. You take responsibility and follow appropriate procedures to solve whatever problems your team, or our users, may face. No matter what you do, our user retention as well and the improvement of the overall customer satisfaction is always in the back of your mind, next to the statement “impossible is nothing!”
- You will work very closely with JomPaw’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Ideally: You are an animal lover of any sorts – you either grew up with a pet or you own a pet as the love for our paw friends is what drives our brand across all channels.
- Experience in the customer support area or/and contact center operations – at your core – you can listen and you understand customers’ (real) needs.
- Ability to operate and to continuously learn and improve in a fast moving, dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanour mixed with excellent communication and strong problem-solving-skills – basically you are ready to make a meaningful contribution to our team and our community from day one.
- You are a native speaker or have outstanding (!) verbal and written English and Malay Chinese is not requested but are a plus.
- True team player mentality – your team members are more than coworkers to you and you bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
What you can expect/ what we offer:
You will join an amazing and ambitious team of pet lovers and be one of the first employees on the ground to tackle the Malaysia market. Since it’s a full time job, you are required to step into JomPaw’s office Monday to Friday, report to the Chief Operating Officer and help shape JomPaw’s success story in Malaysia right from the get-go. Regular team activities, including game nights, and more. Competitive compensation and potentially stock options as well as pet benefits included.
Address: Office Address: NEM, Glo Damansara Mall, Lot 1.02 Level 1, Jalan Damansara, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Sounds interesting, and like a perfect match? – Then we can’t wait to get to know you!
How to apply:
Drop us your resume at email@example.com