DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (KUALA LUMPUR – MARKETING – PART TIME)
- We founded JomPaw.com with the mission to connect pet parents with a nationwide network of pet lovers for hire. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of all pets, be it cats, dogs, rabbits, ferrets, iguanas, snakes, turtles….you name it!
- JomPaw improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the animals they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Hundreds of services have been booked on JomPaw, including pet boarding, sitting, dog walking, pet taxi, and dog obedience training.
- Needless to say (but we’re going to say it anyway) – we love all animals!
- Founded in 2017 and headquartered in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, we have seen tremendous growth in the Malaysian market so far. Backed up by our latest funding round from Khazanah and Cradle (subsidiary of the Ministry of Finance), we are an agile and ambitious, fast-growing company with an intimate strong bonding team of 8 core team members and more than 200 validated pet sitters, and our leadership comes from some of the most respected companies, such as Lazada, L’occitane, L’oreal, P&G, Unilever and many more.
- Now, we are on our mission to bring JomPaw.com and the benefits we spread amongst pet lovers to the entire Malaysia! Therefore, we are looking for a talented and driven Digital Marketing Manager (based in KL)! Work as one of the pioneer team members, develop and grow the JomPaw brand throughout Malaysia and drive demand to our platform.
- You are responsible for the marketing activities of Jompaw.com. You have an in-depth understanding of local insights and make the brand feel as local as possible.
- You shape and drive the local touch and feel of the brand in close collaboration with the JomPaw community.
- Plan and create campaigns in Adwords and streamline according to best-practices for the Malaysia market.
- Understand retargeting as well as conversion set up and tracking.
- Perform extensive keyword research for existing product or service categories as well as seasonal campaigns.
- Set up and maintenance of Facebook/ Instagram ads.
- Able to utilise UTM parameters to track digital marketing initiatives.
- Possess experience in Google Analytics and understand ad and site performance success/ issues through data.
- Develop and create search-engine optimised content catered for on-site and off-site digital channels (including social media, paid search, email marketing and others).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities such as Google Display Network, affiliate marketing, retargeting, SEO and paid search to meet marketing KPIs such as conversions and traffic.
- Your profound analytical understanding helps you to dive into the data of our online marketing activities and come back to the team with clear recommendations and action steps – you do not only follow your gut and creativity, but let the KPIs speak.
- You will analyse and document learnings, and thereby contribute to the learning framework to develop the blueprint for the launch in other market segments in Malaysia.
- You will work with a team of crazy animal lovers and continuously exchange about best practices, lessons learned and opportunities to grow the brand in Malaysia.
- You will work very closely with JomPaw’s Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Technology Officer.
- Ideally: You are an animal lover of any sorts – you either grew up with a pet or you own a pet as the love for our paw friends is what drives our brand across all channels.
- You have 3+ years of relevant marketing experience and proven track record with continuously increasing responsibility working for one of the top brands in Malaysia.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the Malaysian market from media to cultural differences. Experience in the pet-food industry (or similar) is a clear plus.
- You are interested in digital marketing such as Google Ads or Facebook or Email Marketing. You understand the reports and effortlessly draw conclusions and actions from them.
- You think in ROIs and KPIs – as they help you to track your results and take rational, data-driven actions.
- You have a strong learning mindset and curiosity – you are driven, proactive and you do not only think out of the box – you think and act three steps ahead.
- You have excellent project management skills and an ability to organise yourself – bring micromanaged is a no-go for you.
- You are experienced in managing agencies and a network of freelancers – particular focus is on PR media and graphic designers.
- You are down-to-earth, easy-going and a great team player/ collaborator with strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You are a native speaker or have outstanding (!) verbal and written English skills. Malay and Chinese is not requested but are a plus.
What you can expect/ what we offer:
You will join an amazing and ambitious team of pet lovers and be one of the first employees on the ground to tackle the Malaysia market. Since it’s a part time job, you can work from home, but will need to step into JomPaw’s office every Monday for huddles, report to the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Technology Officer and help shape JomPaw’s success story in Malaysia right from the get-go. Regular team activities, including game nights, and more. Competitive compensation and potentially stock options as well as pet benefits included.
Office Address: NEM, Glo Damansara Mall, Lot 1.02 Level 1, Jalan Damansara, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Sounds interesting, and like a perfect match? – Then we can’t wait to get to know you!
How to apply:
Drop us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org